There are two ways to enjoy Veggiology handcrafted drinks
1. As a supplement: 1-2 bottles first thing in the morning, or between meals during the day for a nutrients and vitamin boost. Also eases constipation
Recommended dose: Mini Dose 260 ml. / Full Dose 500 ml.
2. Juice Fasting / Juice Cleanse: by drinking juices in place of meals, your digestive system gets to rest, your body gets nourishments from nutrients and vitamins, and detoxified in the process.
Recommended dose: Full Dose 500 ml.
How long can the juices last?
- Juice no.01-13 and no.15: 6 days
- no.14 The 3 Milkyteers, no.16 Coco Snow: 5 days
- no.17 Unicorn Milk: 2 days
- Watermelon juice: 6-7 days
- Apple a day, Superfood Booster: 7 days
- Veggiology kids: 6 days
- Karonda fruit juice: 5-6 days
- Sliced organic fruit: 3 days
• Manufacturing and expiry date are on the back of the bottle
• For best results, please consume within 3 days
• Keep refrigerated at all times (2-5°C)
• Do not freeze
Do you have a store front?
Veggiology doesn’t have a storefront as we mainly do deliveries. However, we have a juice lab at Sukhumvit 41 (near Phrom Phong BTS station). Our lab is an open kitchen where customers can observe our production methods and pick up their orders.
Veggiology products can also be found at :
- Craft Bread at Sammakorn Village, Ramkamhaeng 112 (Open Fri-Sat)
Shop carry a limited selection of our mini doses (260 ml.) - please contact them directly for the menu availability.
Where can I buy Veggiology?
Veggiology doesn’t have a storefront as we mainly do deliveries. However, we have a juice lab at Sukhumvit 41 (near Phrom Phong BTS station). Our lab is an open kitchen where customers can observe our production methods and pick up their orders. Our juices are made-to-order so please order in advance (at least 2 hours - the time depends on the number of bottles).
• Please consume immediately or refrigerate as soon as possible. Our drinks are preservative-free so they cannot last long in the heat.
• The drinks will be packed in a foil bag which is then placed in a cloth bag (for orders exceeding 1,500 THB) or a plastic bag.
• In cases where you cannot refrigerate upon receiving, please let us know in advance so we can provide extra protection in foam box and ice (at extra cost).
• Please do not freeze as the glass bottles can break. Refrigerate at 2-5 degrees Celsius for best results.
• Upon receiving the drinks, please consume immediately or refrigerate as soon as possible. Our drinks are preservative-free so they cannot last long in the heat.
• For orders from outside of Bangkok, private logistics companies can deliver to the city district or big districts. Kindly provide us with your address so we can check delivery options for you.
• We deliver to outside of Bangkok on Tuesday-Thursday nights. The goods will arrive the day after. Upon receiving, please consume or refrigerate immediately.
• Please have someone on stand-by at your specified address. The delivery man will call to contact you. In case they cannot contact you, or if no one is home, then you might have to collect at the distribution center.
• For places outside the delivery route, you may arrange for a pick-up in the city. Please pick it up within the day, or the juice can go bad.
• Consume 1-2 bottles daily. The first bottle should be first thing in the morning, even before brushing your teeth. After a night of fasting, nutrients are efficiently absorbed into the body. Or you can drink on an empty stomach throughout the day. The sticker on the cap will tell you which bottle to drink first.
• The best time to drink juices is first thing in the morning. After a night of fasting, this is when your stomach hungers for food and would absorb anything you consume. When you drink a healthy, nutritious juice, your body quickly absorbs all that you consume, enabling a fresh start to your day.
However, that doesn't mean you couldn't drink juices at another time. You can have it throughout the day, it is best to consume juices on an empty stomach, when nutrients can be better absorbed. Juices are alkaline, which will balance the acidic foods we consume – such as meat, eggs and dairy products.
Well, after all, some juice is better than no juice!
How to give yourself a vitamin-boost!
- 1-2 bottles first thing in the morning (for best results, choose a drink made from leafy greens no later than 30 minutes after waking up)
- 1-2 bottles on an empty stomach during the day.
- If you cannot finish the whole full-dose bottle, save half for later.
About Mini Dose (260 ml.)
Our mini dose bottles are not designed to be consumed in programs because they are too little. They are best used as vitamin boosters. For best results, please drink the juices first thing in the morning or on an empty stomach during the day. Actually you can consume it with or after meals, but nutrients will not be as efficiently absorbed.
Are the fruits and veggies organic?
All vegetables are organic and are sourced directly from farms. Most of the fruits we use are organic – organic fruits are hard to find but we try our best. All organic ingredients are marked with an asterisk on the label.
You can trade your empty bottles for a brand new bottle of drink with us.
Full dose bottles are worth 10 baht each and mini dose bottles are worth 5 baht each. Collect 26 full dose bottles for 1 new full dose drink and 30 mini dose bottles for 1 new mini dose drink.
You can send those used bottles back to us FREE OF CHARGE when they reach the required number, otherwise we will have to charge 75฿ to deliver them back.
Please let us know in advance if you’d like to return the bottles so that we will book a round-trip with the delivery company.
Those returned bottles must be in good condition, clean, with no stain. We suggest you rinse the bottles right after you finish them and leave to dry before closing the cap. We will rinse them again, sterilize and reuse them to help our environment. ♻️
PS. You can trade 30 booster bottles for a new booster drink also, but they must be returned together with the other bottles.
I’m new to cold pressed juice, please advise!
For those new to cold pressed juice, try the 3-Day Cleanse: Beginner program which is an easy detox program. Included are 6 bottles of cold pressed juice. Drink two a day, one for breakfast or first thing in the morning, another anytime on an empty stomach during the day. You’ll benefit from all the vitamins, nutrients and enzymes – as much as 1-2 kilograms of fruits and vegetables per bottle!
Bring it up a notch with the 3-Day Cleanse: Intermediate program. Included are 12 bottles of cold pressed juice for three days of consumption. Consume 4 bottles a day in place of breakfast and lunch, or breakfast and dinner. The juices can assist in ridding your body of toxins; help improve digestion and skin health.
For juice veterans or those looking for the ultimate juice cleanse, we recommend the 3 Day Cleanse: Advanced program. The set includes 18 bottles of cold pressed juice to be consumed in place of all solid foods. Drink a bottle every 1-2 hours. Please do not starve yourself! If you feel hungry, drink another bottle, vegetable broth, coconut water or decaffeinated tea. A bottle is equivalent to 1-2 kilograms of fruits and vegetables. This program lets your digestive system rest, so that the body can use the extra energy to repair and rebuild tissues, and also gets rid of toxins from your body.
(Caveat: Juicing is not for everyone. Check with your health care provider first, especially people who are pregnant, underweight, diabetic, have unstable heart disease or low blood pressure, or who have life-threatening health challenges)
What are the differences between the sets?
Every set helps with detoxification, aid digestion, improve skin, and lessen acne problems. Each drink also has their own benefits resulting from a unique blend of selected fruits and veggies – as shown on the labels.
• If you are pregnant, please refrain from 01, 05, 07, 08, 15. If you like 01, 08, 15 please let us know directly so that we can adjust it to suit pregnant women. Unfortunately 05 and 07 cannot be adjusted as they contain Star Fruit and Aloe Vera, which are not suitable for pregnancy.
• The evening delivery will arrive around 6-8 P.M. depending on the distance and traffic conditions. We cannot guarantee the delivery time as it also depends on the number of orders we get that day, but we send out orders as soon as we finish them!
• The morning delivery (9 A.M. – 12 P.M.) is a bit more predictable: we will try to deliver at a scheduled time (please allow up to an hour grace period)